If you are a salon owner, you want to offer products to your customers that heal them with their hair care needs. If you have vegan clients or are a vegan yourself, wholesale vegan hair products may be just what you are looking for to round out your retail selection. Here's what you need to know about wholesale vegan hair products.
What is vegan?
The term vegan is used to describe the practice of abstaining from the use of animal products. This includes not eating meat, poultry, fish, dairy, eggs, or honey, and not wearing wool, leather, or silk. For some people, being vegan also means avoiding the use of all products that have been tested on animals or contain animal-derived ingredients.
What are wholesale vegan hair products?
Wholesale vegan hair products are hair care items that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients and have not been tested on animals. These products are made with plant-based ingredients and are cruelty-free.
What are the benefits of using wholesale vegan hair products?
Wholesale vegan hair products offer many benefits.
- Gentle. Vegan hair products are gentle on the scalp and hair.
- Moisturizing. Vegan hair products are often very moisturizing because they contain natural oils and butters.
- Nourishing. Vegan hair products are packed with vitamins and minerals to help nourish hair.
- Sulfate-free. Many hair products have sulfates which can strip the hair of its natural oils. Vegan hair products are sulfate-free and will not dry out the hair.
- Sensitive. They are ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies because they do not contain harsh chemicals or fragrances that would irritate sensitive skin.
- Cruelty-free. Vegan hair products have not been tested on animals, so clients can feel good about using them knowing that no animals were harmed in the process.
How can wholesale vegan salon products help your bottom line?
Salon owners who carry vegan hair care products can appeal to a wider range of customers, which can ultimately lead to increased sales. In addition, wholesale vegan products are often less expensive than their non-vegan counterparts, so they can help salon owners save money while still offering high-quality products to their customers.
When a salon has a well-stocked retail section, salon owners have the opportunity to upsell each client, which can really help your bottom line.
If you are a salon owner looking for high-quality, vegan hair care products, look no further than the selection from your local wholesale vegan hair products supplier. You can find all of the products you need to help your clients achieve healthy, beautiful hair.
For more information, contact a local company, like Innovative Beauty Distributors.